Concrete Barriers Manchester and Security Blocks
Concrete blocks or barriers can be used in a range of situations to provide safety and security. Below are a few ideas where the above blocks or barriers can be of use. The ideal solution in a variety of situations, including:
- Blocking entrances
- Securing perimeters to protect land from trespassers
- Limiting access to vehicles/Caravans etc
- Securing road works
- Safety barriers for weak or damaged walls/bridges
- Staging – to support heavy materials or sets
- Banking or docking next to waterways.
- Instant foundations for temporary construction
- Retaining earth
We can provide you with concrete barriers in single form or multiple bulks to buy or rent. Please contact us with your requirements and we can provide you with friendly advice and quotations.
Our after sales service
When you choose to buy or rent barriers or blocks from Uniqwin, we can also arrange for:
- Delivery – to any site in the UK
- Relocation – moving or re-positioning
- Storage of barriers – on a long or short term basis.
- Bolting or strapping – Some of our barriers can be bolted together for extra security.
- Additional Supply of barriers can often be arranged within hours
- Temporary Concrete Barriers
- Temporary Security Fencing
- Pedestrian Barriers
- Concrete Parking Demarcation Guides
- Hoarding / Security Fencing
- Safety Barriers
- Security Gates & Barriers
- Height Restrictors
- Anti-ram posts, Bollards & Parking Posts
- Security Fencing
- Permanent Concrete Barriers
- Concrete Bulk Storage Units
- Concrete Retaining Walls
- Stone boulders.
To discuss your security requirements, or to find out more about
Security & Safety Barriers
please give us a call or send us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
Security & Safety Barriers are available across the UK, including Greater Manchester, Salford, Cheshire, Liverpool & Merseyside, Warrington, elsewhere in the North West