Security Guard Job Opportunities at Uniqwin
Do you want to be a Security Officer?
Uniqwin is currently looking to fill a number of vacancies in the north west area on a variety of shift patterns. Duties include:
- Gate-house duties
- Completing reports
- Booking in/out wagons
Possession of a current SIA Licence is essential!
First Aid Certificate is preferable. Driving licence highly desirable.
If you are smart, a keen worker and always alert and responsive then Uniqwin are interested in employing you. In return we can give you:
- Regular employment and site rate/individual rate wage, with weekly or monthly pay into your bank.
- Flexibility of working hours and the number of hours that you work to suit your needs.
- An extra day’s holiday on completion of 5 years’ service.
- Employer contributions to a Stakeholder Pension.
- Free accident insurance.
- Free training, where appropriate, and SIA Licence paid for with repayment plan.
- Career structured opportunities for promotion and personal development.
- Additional payments from a profit share scheme for employees.
- A financial award of £50 for Employee of the Month and £250 for Employee of the Year.
- A financial award of £100 after achieving 5 years’ loyal service.
- A financial award of £50 for introducing new Officers.
- A financial reward of £200 for coming up with good ideas.
- A marketing bonus of up to £500 if you find us new work
- Interviews held to suit you – morning, afternoon or evening.
To apply simply contact our Recruitment Team on 01925 286103 and ask for more information or email email@example.com
We take care of our employees!
When you join Uniqwin you are joining a quality company who care for their employees as well as their Clients. We make sure our employees get what they are entitled to and more, and at the right time. We recognise that some employees want to develop themselves and we cater for that. We provide training as required to make sure that you are fully equipped to do your work.
Once again I would like to thank you all for making me feel so welcome in what I think is personally the best security company I have every worked for and without the guidance from you all I don’t think I would be going into the job (with Cheshire Police) I am nearly entering now.