Traveller Evictions, Comprehensive Traveller Eviction Services – Emergency Action – 24 hours
What can be done about an illegal traveller encampment?
How can I remove travellers off my land?
As a land owner you have a legal right to remove travellers / gypsies from your land using reasonable force if required. We can do that for you. Call us on 0800 526 366 for free advice
Can you remove an unauthorised gypsy traveller encampment legally and without fuss?
Yes we can remove gypsy travellers legally under Common Law by acting as your agents. Our traveller eviction services are done professionally, legally and without any embarrassment to the landowner
How quickly can I have travellers removed?
The sooner the better. We can normally remove traveller encampments within 24 hours of contact with the travellers. Prompt action is key to minimising damage and cost.
Can you provide some idea of what your traveller eviction services are going to cost?
Our rates for traveller eviction services are competitive. Travellers can be removed for as little as £600. The actual cost of traveller evictions depend on the circumstances. We will provide full details of how the eviction action is costed in advance.
You can delegate the removal of travellers to us:
- We remove Gypsies / travellers from unauthorised encampments no matter how many caravans, vehicles etc. are on your land
- We travel all over the country to provide professional traveller eviction services dealing with illegal unauthorised gypsy encampments on private and council-owned land
- Dealing with gypsy travellers who are trespassing on your land needs professional approach, as inexperience in dealing with travellers / gypsies can lead a to a more serious situation.
Common Law Evictions Explained
Under common law you have the legal right to remove trespassers from your land within 24 hours. However, it is not always as easy as asking the trespassers politely to leave, as they can be quite unpleasant to deal with. In many cases, you will find the travellers to be abusive and uncooperative. This is why many people will pass this right onto a traveler eviction management company who can act quickly and effectively on your behalf. By delegating the removal of travellers to an experienced eviction agent, you can also potentially save yourself money and time as they know how to deal with this type of situation in the most effective, and most importantly, legal way.
By acting promptly in engaging traveller eviction services, you are reducing the risk of damage and loss that can result from trespass incursions. The longer that trespassers are in occupation, the more rubbish accumulates, the more damage is done, the more complaints are received and more business losses are incurred.
Gypsy / Traveller Eviction Services from UNIQWIN
Uniqwin’s enforcement team can easily bring the dilemma of an illegal traveller encampment to a satisfactory solution as we operate traveller eviction management teams throughout the UK using our proven efficient and effective system of legal eviction.
We provide legal, complete and full Gypsy / Traveller Eviction Services which include:
- trespass eviction managers who are ex-police officers
- assessment of risk
- advice on dealing with the current trespass
- advice on preventing future trespass
- security of your premises
- temporary or permanent perimeter security
- we can provide concrete barriers to secure premises / access
- Uniqwin will clean up the mess left behind
We always co-operate with the local police and take their advice if needed.
Traveller Evictions are all done legally, safely and effectively.
Prevention of trespass is the responsibility of the land owner, not the council or the police.
We can also help you to secure your land to help prevent a future unauthorised traveller incursion
Other typical Trespass Issues we deal with:
- Trespass and nuisance caused by off-road motorcycles
- Evictions through County Courts or High Courts
- Illegal grazing
- Evictions under Section 77 for Local Authorities
- Fly tipping
- Evictions under Section 61, Public Order, assisting the police
- Abandoned vehicles or caravans
- Unauthorised vendors
- Criminal damage to property, trees and crops
- Unauthorised use of land and property
- Other types of trespass
To discuss your security requirements, or to find out more about
Traveller Evictions / Gypsy, Traveller Eviction Services within 24 hours
please give us a call or send us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
Traveller Evictions / Gypsy, Traveller Eviction Services within 24 hours are available across the UK, including Greater Manchester, Salford, Cheshire, Liverpool & Merseyside, Warrington, elsewhere in the North West