Advanced technology has literally ‘opened the doors’ to remote off site operation for access to sites and business premises. The remote off site operation for gates, doors, car park barriers and systems can now perform actions such as switching on lighting, heating, water and air conditioning which can reduce the risks on your site.
The same entry systems can be used during the working day with self entry by employees who are provided with access fobs. The identity of all who enter can be identified by the system. These Combined with:
- automated number plate recognition which can identify drivers of vehicles.
- audio communication intercom systems to communicate directly with people.
- CCTV pan tilt and zoom systems Watching for ‘tailgating’ and concealment in buildings.
- emergency mobile response vehicle where a security officer can be on site within minutes.
- Tannoy systems can verbally warn intruders to remove themselves from the site.
- Panic alarm systems provide a quick response from our security patrols or if appropriate the emergency services
- Fence sensors will trigger off response action and strengthens your front line defences.
- Automated concierge service for reception areas
Automated concierge service
The systems enables a off site remote concierge system to be operated effectively.
There can be complete control over anyone attempting to enter premises.
GPS technology can monitor the movement of all vehicles and off site monitoring will enable you to take action at the time of incidents occurring. CCTV & Integrated systems for the United Kingdom, areas including Flint Flintshire, Gwynedd Lancaster Manchester Telford, Heswall Hereford, Warrington Wythenshawe Worsley Warwick Northwich, Middlewich Cheshire. Liverpool Wigan, Widnes, Runcorn Morecambe, Blackpool Fleetwood, Birkenhead, Bury, Burnley, Wirral.
To discuss your security requirements, or to find out more about
Automated Access Controls
please give us a call or send us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
Automated Access Controls are available across the UK, including Greater Manchester, Salford, Cheshire, Liverpool & Merseyside, Warrington, elsewhere in the North West